Saturday 17 March 2012

Phew for those worried that they had come before they had gone

We can rest better in our minds and bodies with the report that neutrinos only travel at the speed of light - no more Ground Hog day night mares!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17364682

This has been a serious worry to me since last September - the thought that Einstein's theory of relativity could have been wrong.

I mean its just to mind boggling to contemplate not just the problem of two of me being in the same space at the sometime, and causing goodness knows what waves in the Universe, but to have been there before I arrived to meet myself at the same time I met myself.......

......I think therefore I am, or will, or perhaps I have, been already sitting down in a darkened room to watch or watching, or have watched Alien!

No comments:

Post a Comment