Thursday 11 July 2013

Whitecleeves Quarry Appeal Enquiry

I was given leave to address the Inspector of the Whitecleeves Quarry Appeal Enquiry yesterday evening and for the sake of verisimilitude I reproduce my statement below. All parties to the Appeal were given copies by the Inspector prior to my speaking:

'I address this Enquiry as one of the three Teignbridge District Councillors for the Ashburton Buckfastleigh Ward and in no other capacity.

My presentation is to ..respectfully bring to the Inspector's attention when deciding on the weight and balance to give to the evidence being presented to the Enquiry, that he may wish to consider in his deliberations the Rotary Four Way Test;

Is it the Truth;

Is it Fair to all concerned;

Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships;

Will it be beneficial to all concerned.'




No comments:

Post a Comment