Tuesday 19 June 2012

My Solar Powered Water Fountain

An idle couple of thoughts today as the sun finally made it up to 19 degrees. As my flower pot pond solar powered fountain had a busy day spurting away I got to contemplating the vagaries of the universe. If the sun did stop shinning we wouldn't know about until 6 minutes or so after the event - chilling thought.

Then I considered the solar equivalent to the philosophical conundrum regarding a tree that falls in a wood, if no one is present to hear it falling and crashing to the ground, does it still make a noise?

Therefore would a solar powered device directly powered by the sun, continue to operate until the end of time, whenever that might occur?

Hey ho, too much information so here's a picture of my pond:



No comments:

Post a Comment